Thursday, October 27, 2011

Nokia LUMIA 800 windows phone emulator skin

 

LUMIA800_sampleOk.. Nokia just announced the first “real” windows phones Lumia 800 and Lumia 710.

These both models looks great, but my favourite one is the Lumia 800, too bad I cannot buy it from Romania’s phone stores (I hope anyway to get it with some friend out there in UK).

Seeing that Telerik has already launched some Lumia 710 skins for windows phone emulator, that inspired me into creating my own Lumia 800 emulator skin (blue theme) which I will share with you for use.

DOWNLOAD IT FROM HERE

Install steps:

- Backup the existing files from the emulator folder.(on a 64-bit machine, this is “C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft XDE\1.0\”)
- Extract the Zip into emulator folder overwriting old files.
- Re-launch windows phone emulator

Please enjoy it as much I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment